The SWITCH Training Kit Modules - An overview
The SWITCH Training Kit contains six modules covering all of the central features of urban water management (see diagram below).
Among others, users will find insights into:
- the difference between conventional and integrated approaches in urban water management;
- the interactions between the different elements of the urban water cycle;
- the wide-reaching benefits of an integrated approach to managing water;
- the recommended phases of a strategic planning process; and
- ways and means to work with local stakeholders effectively.